[mkroot] Design issue: uploading binaries.

Alain Toussaint atoussaint1976 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:59:28 PDT 2017

[resurrecting an old thread]

Got the linode (hosting http://mailtrain.alphafinancialservices.net/
and http://launchpad.alphafinancialservices.net/ for a client) and
building up an in-house build server (old box core2 based pentium with
1TB disk and 4GB of ram) of which both (linode and in-house) are or
will be running LFS-SVN and another use of linode that I plan is to
host images (mkroot, my own LFS images to install on usb keys and
whatever else will be needed).

I'll keep you posted on the build server when it'll be done and ready
to build things but do you have any suggestions, advices, etc.. for
me?

Al