[mkroot] Design issue: web page?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Jun 21 13:54:42 PDT 2017

Aboriginal Linux had a _lot_ of documentation associated with it, most
prominently:

1) The about page https://landley.net/aboriginal/about.html which has a
LOT of info that still applies to mkroot.

2) The FAQ http://landley.net/aboriginal/FAQ.html explains stuff like
miniconfig that's still relevant.

3) I did a big presentation way back when about native compiling uner
emulation instead of cross compiling
https://speakerdeck.com/landley/developing-for-non-x86-targets-using-qemu
and even though I was terrible ab

4) The http://landley.net/aboriginal/screenshots/ page has a brief
description of each architecture. There was also a comment in
sources/targets about that sort of thing.

Right now, all mkroot has is the README file, and I'm not sure what I
should add to that. Maybe I should put stuff in the github wiki? Except
then it's not downloaded as part of the project and versioned
independently from the repo. (Then again, so would a normal web page be...)

Again, open to suggestions. :)

Rob