[mkroot] So mkroot sort of works now.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed May 3 21:19:34 PDT 2017

The project doesn't have a web page yet, I should do one of those. And
work on what portion of aboriginal's faq and about pages to move over.
(Then again the first busybox FAQ is material I wrote entirely myself,
and I still haven't moved that stuff over into the toybox faq yet, so
don't hold your breath. :)

I also note I've been blogging about mkroot at
https://landley.net/notes.html but I'm about a month behind in editing
and posting those entries. (When I compose them they trail off in mid
sentence and the html tags don't match up, and the links are mostly
[TODO: link purple thing] so I have to go back and edit them a lot
before posting to seem as coherent as they do. :)

Again there's a README covering the basics. Poke me if you care, or if
something doesn't work right.

Rob