[mkroot] To the people who keeping pinging me off list...

Alain Toussaint alain at vocatus.pub
Thu Mar 8 15:44:27 PST 2018

> I've worked on https://j-core.org since 2014 so I may be biased, but I have zero
> interest in risc-v. It's the itanium of the open hardware world. Where they're
> light years ahead of everybody else is _marketing_, not technology.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and indeed, itanic and risc-v are good intentions in
that regard.

That said, I'd be okay with jcore along with parallella for some kind of prototype chemoinformatics
system. Whatever get the ball rolling.

Alain

p.s. jcore.org doesn't load here. ping get through but traceroute show stars at around the 17th hop.

Alain