[mkroot] Submitted a dreamhost ticket about changing the mailing list name.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Mar 13 09:45:54 PDT 2018

(Honestly I probably should have done that for the aboriginal list, but I really
don't want to cut and paste 100+ email addresses again. :)

I think I do want to call the project "hermetic", because hermetic system builds
are the point of the exercise. Dunno if that makes it "hermetic linux" or not...

Anyway, I can rename the github this weekend, _and_ cut the new release so I can
start tackling the new kernel nonsense in 4.15.

In the near term I'd like to get the remaining busybox stuff out so the cpio.gz
files have no gpl code in them. (The kernel images still would, but they have an
official policy now about not being lawsuit-happy if you're hosting unmodified
vanilla versions and _say_ so. Pity I lost my kernel.org directory or I'd just
host the suckers _there_...)

Rob