[mkroot] And my tags are crazy.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Mar 18 09:35:44 PDT 2018

On 03/17/2018 08:48 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
> Arbitrarily numered, I haven't hooked up the native build plumbing yet so this
> is about half of what I mean to do, so...

Except I was testing in the "clean" directory, and when you locally clone it
doesn't copy the tags because git, so I went "I didn't tag last version? huh"
and picked a number.

Right, I'm calling this 0.9.1, I'm going to push it to "hermetic" with the
correct tag, and I'll turn the "mkroot" repo into an empty one with a README
that says where it went.

Juggling too many balls, as usual...

Rob