[mkroot] Tagged and pushed 0.5.0.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Mar 18 13:34:10 PDT 2018

On 03/18/2018 02:53 PM, Alain Toussaint wrote:

>> There are several more mcm-buildall.sh
>> architectures that don't finish building, and those don't work yet.
>
> Speaking about mcm-buildall.sh, have you tried building x32?

Yes I did. I couldn't get userspace to run, but I should try it in a chroot
under x86-64 with the extra stuff switched on.

I wanted to get a checkpoint release out before opening the can of worms of
changing the shortname/fullname toolchain mapping (because x32 isn't an
x32-blah-cross prefix, the toolchain name is x86_64-blahx32-cross so either it
needs to be renamed when it's built or it needs an explicit short name. I'm
leaning towards the latter.)

> I'll do a patch for the kernel config tonight. The rest built fine in my tests.

Let me know if you can get it to run, my first stab at it didn't but I spent
like 10 minutes...

Thanks,

Rob