[qcc] qcc / tcc

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Feb 19 13:09:56 PST 2015

I should do a proper project page for toybox with links to the mailing
list and mercurial archive and a download area and news entries and such...

Before dreamhost stopped being competent about mailing lists, going to
lists.landley.net would show all the mailing lists I'd set up. Now, not
so much. (I've posted news entries about them being broken on the
http://landley.net/toybox page.)

It's not very active, but as long as people are mailing me off-list
about it and there _is_ interest...

Rob