[qcc] Greetings!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Mar 15 18:28:53 PDT 2018

On 03/14/2018 06:03 AM, M G wrote:
> Hey people!
>
> This is mostly a message for Rob Landley, to say hi.  But others can say
> hi too.

Hello.

> Hey Rob.  :)  I talked to you a few years back about compiler stuff.
>
> Here's a link to one of my posts.
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2008-01/msg00034.html
> Back then my email was msg at msu dot edu.
>
> Anyways, so I knew you were into build tools, and simplifying.
>
> How's qcc going these days?

It's on hold while I do https://landley.net/toybox/about.html and
https://github.com/landley/mkroot . I'm using
https://github.com/richfelker/musl-cross-make with the mcm-buildall.sh script
from mkroot, and I'm also trying to get the llvm android NDK to build stuff. And
I need to sit down with the http://ellcc.org developer while we're in the same
town and see what shape I can convince him to get his toolchain in.

(I'll probably rename mkroot to hermetic this weekend, FYI if the URL doesn't
resolve...)

Rob