[Toybox] config directive vs commands with underscores

Elie De Brauwer eliedebrauwer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 11:35:26 PDT 2012

Hello list,

I bumped into a little problem. I was working on the addition of
pivot_root, which is actually just a 1-to-1 mapping to a system call.

However I ran into a problem with the "config PIVOT_ROOT" statement.
This translates itself in the build searching for a file called pivot.c
and nog pivot_root.c. In toysh.c there are already some directives with
TOYSH_something but I'd like some pointers on how to properly deal with
this situation (or how to workaround it, e.g. put the source in
pivotroot.c but still have the application called pivot_root but I don't
know how the config directives and the NEWTOY macro's are coupled.

Hints welcome ;).

gr
E.
--