[Toybox] My sad little accomplishment for the weekend.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Apr 22 21:57:55 PDT 2012

I got ls -lR to work, I think: http://landley.net/hg/toybox/rev/569
Still needs more flags but what's _there_ is sort of almost working...
No it isn't, -R is stuck on.  Sigh. But it's progress, anyway.

Georgi: I'm going to admit defeat on the patch backlog.  Could you
please pick _one_ patch that applies to the current tree and send it to
me for review?  I'll try to get it done within 48 hours, and once I've
applied that I'll be up for _one_ more patch, and so on until I'm caught
up...

Sorry this has taken so long. Spent half the weekend packing so we can
put the old house on the market (we can start moving into the new one on
the 1st).

And I got http://landley.net/hg/aboriginal/rev/1520 in (although not the
x86-64 stuff yet, or the fedora bug, or the mdadm bug...)

And arguing with the users at kernel.org list about how to regain access
to http://kernel.org/doc now that
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git;a=commit;h=5191d566c023079fa283adc48b71854e9d74ffd5
went into the tree...

Plus I have a cold. :P

Thanks,

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.