[Toybox] New toy: usleep

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 16 19:31:43 PDT 2012

On 08/15/2012 05:57 AM, Elie De Brauwer wrote:
> Hello  all,
>
> In attachment you can find an implementation of usleep. It was on the
> todo list, but on my debian I couldn't find a trace of it.

I have a much more up-to-date and granular command list at:

  http://landley.net/toybox/status.html

Which is generated by the plumbing in commits 635 and 639.

That, however, lists usleep as one of the "uncategorized" commands,
which means either A) somebody asked me for it or B) the LFS build broke
because it wasn't there. (Checking my notes, one of the Interested
Parties Who Wish To Remain Anonymous asked for it.)

> Although its
> behavior can be mimiced by using the floating point-version of sleep
> it's actually more simple to have it functioning as a separate toy
> (usleep doesn't have the suffixes, nor the floating point input which
> sleep has).

Applied.

Thanks,

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.