[Toybox] Rev fix

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Dec 22 12:15:26 PST 2012

On 12/22/2012 04:46:01 AM, Elie De Brauwer wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Minor patch in attach, a refactoring you did, changing a while -> for
> in rev.c broke rev since you forgot to delete an i++.

Oops. Applied. And I see I got distracted before resolving the two
killall
variants...

By the way, where did rev come from? I added it to the "requests"
category in the roadmap, but was wondering what the use case was.

(Redoing the status.html generator script. Among other things, trying
to work out decent rules by which it'll try to link to a man page vs
not. And notify me of commands in the current toybox build, but not
listed in the roadmap...)