[Toybox] toybox: pidof and killall

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Feb 18 13:16:16 PST 2012

On 02/11/2012 04:50 PM, Andreas Heck wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> just wrote a pidof toy for fun and for trying out toybox. If you are
> happy with it I would like to put for_each_pid in the lib and also
> write a killall toy.

Sorry for the delay, I got totally swamped at work this week, and spent
most of today catching up from stuff I didn't get to do due to work, but
it's a 3 day weekend and I have high hopes of catching up. :)

Looks good. I've merged both pidof and killall (and am replying to the
list).  There are some cleanups I want to do, but I can do that in
another commit on top of your code.

Thanks,