[Toybox] Question regarding multiple NEW_TOY

Daniel Walter d.walter at 0x90.at
Wed Feb 22 03:45:10 PST 2012

hi,

I've seen multiple NEWTOY in toysh.c and would need the same for id.c
to add groups and whoami, but I can't figure out how to use them.
make will always tell me that whoami.c and groups.c are missing.

used code snip

USE_ID(NEWTOY(id, "nGgru", TOYFLAG_BIN))
USE_ID(NEWTOY(whoami, NULL, TOYFLAG_NOFORK))
USE_ID(NEWTOY(groups, NULL, TOYFLAG_NOFORK))

config GROUPS
	bool "groups"
	default y
	depends on ID

whoami_main and groups_main are defined.

error on make
cc: toys/groups.c: No such file or directory
cc: toys/whoami.c: No such file or directory

Any hints ?

regards,
daniel