[Toybox] New Subscriber

Frank Bergmann toybox at tuxad.com
Sat Feb 4 02:32:52 PST 2012

Dear List,

as a new subscriber I want to introduce myself.
I'm a systems administrator and software engineer from Germany. Started
thirty years before with 8080, 6502 and Z80 assembler I still like to
write small and fast programs and tools - embedded or raw at linux system
level (of course mainly in C and just sometimes in assembler).
I dislike the overhead of busybox and heared about toybox. If there's
something which I can contribute I would be glad to do so.
Some of my own tools are published at www.tuxad.com.

Frank

--
EDV Frank Bergmann                           Tel.     05221-9249753
LPIC-3 Linux Professional                    Fax      05221-9249754