[Toybox] echo command vs octal and hexadecimal formatting.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Feb 11 11:26:32 PST 2012

On 02/11/2012 08:12 AM, Elie De Brauwer wrote:
>  - I added a small test, testing several corner cases of the hex and
> octal formatting.
>
> my 2 cents
> E.

And scripts/config2help.py is expanding spaces to tabs anyway so it's
currently a moot point.  Sigh.

(I'm halfway through rewriting it in C, at which point I need to write a
documentation web page specifically on the help stuff, and how I want
each help entry's leading "usage: " line to get merged into one when you
select suboptions that need their help entries stitched together.)

But that's a todo item for after the release...