[Toybox] ls implementation

Andre Renaud andre at bluewatersys.com
Wed Feb 15 11:22:16 PST 2012

> Attached is a patch that adds support for having files on the command
> line (as well as directories), and -R support.

Replying to myself - attached is an updated patch that includes the -R
support, and adds in -n support.

I also noticed that it had grief with files > 2GB, so I've added #define
_FILE_OFFSET_BITS 64 - is there a policy on this? I assume that adding
this drags in quite a few extra libC dependencies, which may not be
desired. Should there be a global config option to enable 64-bit file
operations?

Regards,
Andre