[Toybox] CI for toybox

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Feb 17 10:35:25 PST 2012

On 02/17/2012 06:16 AM, Paul Onyschuk wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 05:53:25 -0600
> Rob Landley wrote:
>

>> Um, the BSDs exist?
>>

> After watching some talks about progress of using LLVM and other things
> in FreeBSD, I found that there is general feeling that FreeBSD base
> system could be GPL-free by end of the year.
>
> One of the last missing parts is linker, but some work has begun [1].
> I don't think that it is yet functional, but we will see more in future
> I think.
>
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/elftoolchain

Cool.

I was attracted to tinycc because it's _simple_, and because you could
do the swiss-army-knife binary thing with it and have a cc and ld and as
and strip and so on pretty easily.

Unfortunately, the Zombie Project was handed off to a windows developer
and I'm waiting for it to properly _die_ before poking at that again.
Plus I'm kinda busy these days with other things... :)