[Toybox] New toys: lsmod, insmod and rmmod

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Feb 20 21:25:30 PST 2012

On 02/18/2012 06:35 AM, Elie De Brauwer wrote:
> All,
>
> In attach you can find a patch which adds support for lsmod, rmmod and
> insmod (this replaces my earlier lsmod patch and this I doublechecked my
> USE_xxx macro's ). These three should function with Linux kernel
> versions >2.6.0.

There's a mercurial thing I should probably figure out:

If I edit patches here and apply them with the same metadata headers,
does that screw up your tree next time you do a pull?  Because I've
already got lsmod, but I want to apply the insmod and rmmod out of this.
 (Plus the other patch earlier that has a spurious hunk to an unrelated
file, but was otherwise good to apply...)

Eh, I'll try it and see what happens...

(If your tree goes crazy: sorry 'bout that.)