[Toybox] Probably another release over the weekend.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Jun 13 07:23:40 PDT 2012

Now that I've built the static binaries for all the targets (which took
a day and a half on my netbook, left running overnight), I'm noticing
some cross-platform bugs.  For example, ls -l in x86-64 works fine (even
built against uClibc), but on i686 it prints (null) for the time field,
and on armv5l it segfaults.

Kinda need to fix that.  My "test build lfs" was in a chroot on my x86
laptop, not under qemu.  (I think it was a 32-bit chroot, but still...)

I have pending "ping" and "envdir" submissions from Kungwan Han, and
Georgi's most recent command list, plus a todo item from Elie, so I'll
see what I can get integrated from there too. But this is mostly a
bugfix 0.3.1 I think.

I've uploaded the static binaries in case anyone else wants to find
anything wrong with 'em.

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.