[Toybox] re using get_optflags()

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:28:02 PDT 2012

What are the chances that get_optflags() could be made re usable by
toys?  For toys that need to make their own little scripting system for
example.  Currently it seems to want to use the toys global, and I'm
not sure if it's safe to screw with that after pulling all of my toys
options out of it.

Would it get reused like that for shell internal commands?

Would be nice to just reuse all that code instead of writing something
similar for internal scripts and such.