[Toybox] And 0.3.1 is out.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Jun 25 05:35:12 PDT 2012

Trying to do the "release early, release often" thing more.

I got a new laptop to switch to (with _more_ than 2 gigs of ram, woo!),
and I'm _not_ setting up thunderbird on it (piece of garbage) so my
email may be a bit funky until I find a new email client I can tolerate.
I'll save my 39 pending "marked as to-deal-with" emails and go over them
on the new machine, which hopefully means I'll catch up on Georgi and
Elie's patch backlog. (Stranger things have happened...)

But first, day job time...

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.