[Toybox] Multiple features in one implementation

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:14:03 PDT 2012

Hi Rob,

Is there any mechanism or framework in place to have multiple commands
implemented in same source file.

For example:

    we can have the implementation for *grep, egrep, fgrep* in one file
itself, as grep -E is equivalent to egrep and grep -F is fgrep.
Currently I do not see any such mechanism, where in I can make all the
binaries point to same place and then decide on what to run.

Same will be applicable for *env* and *printenv* as printenv is similar to
the env default behaviour.

Doing this will help reduce the effort and code size.

Whats your opinion on this.?

regards,
Ashwini