[Toybox] dirtree implementation

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue May 8 04:35:50 PDT 2012

On 05/07/2012 11:28 PM, Ashwini Sharma wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> dirtree new implementation doesn't look to be complete yet, :(

Which bits do you need?

> Any plan of working on this in near future?

Yes, but I moved into a new house this past weekend and my spare time is
still devoted to lugging boxes around. This weekend I hope to have some
time for other things again.

Also, I have a week off at the end of the month (starting the 26th,
going through June 3) and indend to get the next release out by the end
of that.

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.