[Toybox] [df] percentage different from GNU df

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Nov 11 04:19:05 PST 2012

On 11/09/2012 06:22:30 PM, Roy Tam wrote:
> > Oops.
> >
> > (Worked fine when I built it on my 64 bit netbook. :)
> >
> > Applied, thanks.
>
> Did you push it?
> I can't find it in http://www.landley.net/hg/toybox

Just did. I wanted to check that "long long" is 64 bits on x86_64
(rather than doing the two register extend thing and winding up 128
bits), and if so replace the uint64_t declarations with long long.

The c99 "correct" way to do it is to match uint64_t with the PRIu64
macro from printf, because somebody on the c99 committee has the most
horrible taste in names ever.

(I'm also working on an aboriginal linux release using a toybox 0.4.1
release, as a checkpoint of both projects using Linux From Scratch 6.8
build as the regression test that I didn't break anything obvious. My
server's still dead and the netbook's slow, plus I keep finding small
things wrong, so it's taking a while to cut a release.)

After that I have a big reindent of the code lined up (which I keep
having to back out for individual files to make said small fixes). Once
this all clears I hope things go a bit more smoothly.

Thanks,