[Toybox] Login: gcc drops condition

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Nov 27 14:05:33 PST 2012

On 11/27/2012 04:19:59 AM, Jonathan Clairembault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch to avoid gcc to drop end of file condition in
> login.c:read_user. This happened because comparaison was made between
> int and char.

Yeah, I saw that. I've been meaning to do a proper review of login.
(And vmstat, du, vconfig, mountpoint, free, chroot, cut, touch,
modinfo, and now expand.) But my todo list runneth over at the moment.
:)

Applied. Thanks,

Rob

P.S. Toybox builds against musl 0.9.8. Once you switch off vconfig,
unshare, and taskset. The test suite, however, is having... issues.