[Toybox] Compile errors when compiling for ARM

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:59:38 PST 2012

Hi Rob,

 I am getting few other warnings related to "portability.h".
When compiling for ARM target it throws
warning: implicit declaration of function 'getsid'
warning: implicit declaration of function 'getpgid'

adding the header "unistd.h" and function prototype in potability.h for #if
defined(__GLIBC__)
section solves it for me.

Is this the right way of doing it?

regards,