[Toybox] Is the list still working?

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:04:21 PDT 2012

I sent an email to the toybox list three hours ago.  I've not seen it
turn up yet, or a bounce.  I even checked the archives.  No mail in the
list for days.  Did my email get dropped on the floor, or is the list
broken?  It's possible that my new mail setup screwed something, but my
other lists are working fine.  Also possible it was the email size, if
this list limits attachment sizes?  I should have seen a bounce if
that's the case?

I'm sending this to the list and direct to you Rob.  It might help if
you have something to search for.  Or this one might turn up, in which
case I'll try sending the other one again.  Or just put the attachment
somewhere and email a link.