[Toybox] towards xzcat cleanup

Isaac Dunham idunham at lavabit.com
Tue Apr 9 23:33:12 PDT 2013

Hello,
First, I'd like to thank Landley for explaining the ifconfig cleanup...

Second, I have a small compile-tested patch that applies some of those points to the mess that is xzcat, and reduces its ifdef forest slightly.

xzcat is still nearly 2kloc (per sloccount), and still contains far too many ifdefs, defines scattered everywhere, etc.  But this removes #ifdef __KERNEL__, and eliminates the need for #defining XZ_DEC_ANY_CHECK and *CRC64.
I don't have the guts to plunge into untangling the BCJ code just yet, though.

--
Isaac Dunham <idunham at lavabit.com>