[Toybox] Towards find cleanup

Felix Janda felix.janda at posteo.de
Wed Apr 10 10:41:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

attached is some cleanup of the find toy inspired by Rob's (very cool)
mails on how he proceeds when cleaning up toys. (and Isaac's recent
partial cleanup of xzcat)

The patch contains a commit message.

The cleanup was mainly mechanical and I still don't understand the toy
well. (Before and after the cleanup) there seems to be a problem with
the rule parsing/interpretation. For example

find . \( -type f -type f \) -o -type d

does not print directories.

The toy also does not follow the whitespace conventions in toybox. But I
think that someone has scripts lying around to fix that.

I think that some function parameters should be made const and that
the code could be made less repetitive.

Felix