[Toybox] missing header in nbd_client

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Apr 26 06:24:33 PDT 2013

On 04/24/2013 06:11:41 PM, idunham at lavabit.com wrote:
> nbd_client needs <netinet/in.h> for IPPROTO_TCP on musl;
> netdb.h includes it already on glibc, but POSIX only specifies it for
> netinet/in.h.

Posix doesn't specify ifconfig, but does specify netinet/in.h.

1) Sigh.

2) That's already in toynet.h.

> (It just got annoying to see make allyesconfig; make CC=musl-gcc fail
> on
> something this trivial.)
>
> Isaac Dunham

Huh. I forgot I checked that in, thought it still needed more adapting
to toybox. (I wrote it standalone in ~2010 because I needed it for a
project, flung it at busybox on general principles a few days later...
hadn't relaunched toybox yet.)

So what's needed to clean it up? (grind grind grind... it's 3am, I need
to go to sleep.)