[Toybox] add dumpleases

Isaac ibid.ag at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 21:26:50 PDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:37:18PM +0900, Ashwini Sharma wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Attached is the patch for dumpleases.
>
> Utility to dump all the lease details onto STDOUT in a human readable
> format.
> This completes the package for DHCP client and server.

I note that in a pedantic sense, there's more to do: default.script
needs to call either (ifconfig and route) or ((ip addr) and (ip route)).
This means sometime route needs to be written.

But thanks for writing the DHCP software.

> Have a look at the same and add to the tree, if found good and suitable.

I'm not an expert, but it seems good to me after a one-minute scan...

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham