[Toybox] 0.4.5 is out.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Jul 2 09:52:24 PDT 2013

New release, release notes on the website.

   http://landley.net/toybox

Mostly a snapshot of What was There (including the 2/3 cleaned-up
ifconfig still in pending but default y; bit of a loose end, that)
because the 3.10 kernel is out and that means I need to do an
Aboriginal Linux release and that means I need a toybox release to use
the new toybox code that replaces 4 more busybox commands (mv, stat,
ifconfig, and split).

Still focusing on cleanups, and then I really need to do mount/umount.
And the grep and ps families. And I'm halfway through "tr". And "test'.
And...