[Toybox] Implement paste

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Jul 3 20:35:46 PDT 2013

On 06/29/2013 08:17:03 AM, Felix Janda wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here's a version of paste. It doesn't deal with wide characters yet
> and
> likely behaves very badly when given too many files or delimiters.
>
> --Felix

Applied. There are some pending cleanups but it's small enough I can do
'em in situ this weekend.

(Sigh. Ubuntu's crashed twice on me and taken a lot of reply windows
with it because Balsa doesn't remember/respawn them. If I owe somebody
an email for something older than the one I'm replying to now, ping me
again please...)