[Toybox] lspci

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Jul 23 16:17:28 PDT 2013

On 07/22/2013 10:57:38 PM, Isaac wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:40:46AM +1000, scsijon wrote:
> > Can I take it that even though you've not mentioned them to date
> > that you are including the three double character switches. They are
> > absolutely magic when debugging a build with a device problem.
> >
> > -vv 		for very verbose
> > -nn		Show both textual and numeric ID's (names & numbers)
> > -qq		Query the PCI ID database for unknown ID's via DNS, but
> > 		re-query with the locally cached entries
> >
> > Pretty please with fresh honey on the crumpets.
>
> Not included, all of them presume functionality I haven't included,
> and I haven't a clue how to implement much of it.
>
> I don't know if toybox has support for double-character switches
> (--longopts and -s are supported).

The @ option does an occurrence counter, and toys/*/hello.c provides an
example of every kind of command line option. In this case, there's a
long with number of times we've seen this option. (0 if none.)

I'll have to respond to the rest of this when I'm not being
double-teamed by screaming nieces. Or possibly neices. Who want me to
watch a cartoon dog teach game show contestants about hip-hop dancing.
(It's PBS's fault.)