[Toybox] Git mirror at https://github.com/gfto/toybox

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Wed Jul 24 11:51:31 PDT 2013

Around 07/24/2013 09:03 PM, Rob Landley scribbled:
> Georgi: since I haven't gotten my own git mirror of toybox up yet, do
> you mind if I link to yours from the toybox website?
>
> How often is it updated? (I applied Strake's grep commit last night and
> the git mirror hasn't got it yet. But it's only been ~8 hours. Updated
> daily, perhaps?)

I update it manually every day or at least once every few days (along
with the oscam repo that I'm also mirroring and using for development).

You can link to the repo and I'll try to keep it even more up to date.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://github.com/gfto/