[Toybox] cleanup.html

idunham at lavabit.com idunham at lavabit.com
Thu Jun 6 23:40:13 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 08:05:11PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> Indexing the ongoing cleanup work:
>
>   http://landley.net/toybox/cleanup.html
>
> I'll try to update that page as I add more stuff. (I'm aware how
> painfully obvious it is that I'm not a webpage designer.)
>
> I _thought_ I'd described all the ifconfig and uuencode/uudecode
> commits, but I'm not finding them in the archive. If anybody can
> spot it...

Let's see...
ifconfig: changeset 883 has not been linked or described

uuencode: all cleanup has been linked and described.
uudecode: Nada as far as I can see (searching in mutt shows only
the threads about which patch to use).

Other threads possibly related to the topic:

find:
Rationale for static usage/const nonuse:
http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/toybox-landley.net/2013-April/000891.html
Rationale for removing debug code?
http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/toybox-landley.net/2013-April/000893.html

849: http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/toybox-landley.net/2013-April/000895.html