[Toybox] Hello, I would like to carve out a project

Terrel Shumway pythonista466 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 15:13:37 PDT 2013

I listened to Rob's "Why Toybox" talk and I understand the urgency.

My recent coding experience has been in Python, but I did some C a long
time ago. I would like to help.

Is there a important command that a semi-newbie could whip out in ~40-80
hours?  I am thinking of pgrep/pkill,  but I am willing to work on
something else that may be a higher priority.

This would be part of my capstone project for B.S.

-- Terrel

BTW: Hardware wise, I have a Nook simple touch and a Raspberry Pi that I
would love to put to use.