[Toybox] toynet.h to be included in toys.h

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Thu May 9 03:12:42 PDT 2013

Gentle reminder....

Hi Rob,

  I think we should include toynet.h in toys.h, before we include
#include "generated/newtoys.h"
#include "generated/globals.h"

so that whenever someone has a variable in GLOBALS ( )
whose type is declared in networking headers, like a __struct sockaddr_in
__ will get the type,
 else he will have to keep the variable outside the GLOBALS macro.

May be this can be included conditionaly, as done for CONFIG_HELP, or
straight away.

regards,
Ashwini