[Toybox] add groups implementation to id.c

Ivo van Poorten ivopvp at gmail.com
Fri May 17 06:13:12 PDT 2013

On 5/14/13, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> On 05/11/2013 05:25:26 AM, Ivo van Poorten wrote:
> Cool. (Applied.)

Thanks!

> I don't specifically care about GNU anything, but I do care what's
> installed on existing Linux systems. Thus if that's what the version on
> Ubuntu and SuSE and Gentoo and such do, then it's probably what we
> should do unless the functionality isn't worth the complexity.

Okay, so I left it as it is now (i.e. username : groups...) for when a
username is specified.

> It's reasonably straightforward to add via loopfiles(). See
> toys/posix/wc.c for example.

I did it slightly different because the arguments are not files (see
attached patch). Perhaps this could move to lib.c as loopstrings() or
something in the future, although I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Regards,
Ivo