[Toybox] blkid fixed for strict-alias

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Oct 8 16:21:14 PDT 2013

On 10/07/2013 12:19:05 PM, Conroy, Bradley Quentin wrote:
> I missed the warnings on compile (it was ~5AM) but I really don't
> know if like the fix:
> using a typedef with  __attribute__((__may_alias__))

Sort of moot at this point, I did a largeish rewrite. (Attached, I
should be able to rsync it up to the site tonight.)

There are currently three obvious problems with it, all to do with vfat:

1) it always prints a LABEL even if it's all spaces or the magic "NO
LABEL" value.

2) The funky 32 bit uuid is printed big endian, when the other prints
it little endian.

3) It prints the uuid hex all lower case, where vfat is uppercase and
ext2 is lowercase. (Sigh.)

(And of course I haven't implemented the suid zero argument behavior
yet.)