[Toybox] - Add DD

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Oct 28 18:02:00 PDT 2013

This one was deferred due to the common infrastructure changes.
Applying it also modified a previously "done" command to use a
lib/pending.c function, and a quick glance at that new function showed
it adding a new static/global variable after I finally got rid of the
itoa/utoa one. (I also need a lib/pending.h to go with lib/pending.c.)

I appreciate the heads up and I'll try to carve out some time this week
to at least catch up on the pending merges. (The time I've had recently
went to build infrastructure fixes, cleaning up nl, and reading about
6000 of my 16,000 back emails. I'm less than 10,000 emails behind now!
Woo!)

Rob

------quoted attachment------