[Toybox] [New Toys] - tcpsvd, udpsvd

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Sep 25 16:45:23 PDT 2013

On 09/25/2013 03:57:49 AM, Ashwini Sharma wrote:
> Hi Rob, list,
>
> Attached is the implementation of tcpsvd and udpsvd.
> Both the commands are handled in the same file and support __IPv4__
> and
> __IPv6__.
>
> Let me know for any comments and add it to the hg.

I've been meaning to add udp support to netcat, but I was unaware of a
reason to reimplement netcat server mode on the tcp side? (Last I
checked it worked?)

Does it need eight options and a hash table because you're actually
using eight options and a hash table, or is there some spec somewhere
that requires this, or...?