[Toybox] Sorry about the build breakage...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Apr 16 16:17:29 PDT 2014

Should be fixed now. I _still_ get bitten by "hg import" checking in
every modified file in my entire tree. It's an enormous design flaw I
complained about on the mercurial list months ago, and Matt Mackall went
"I don't understand what you mean, the code's doing what I wrote."

I agree that he doesn't understand what I mean...

Doing the release notes for 0.4.8 now. (Started them yesterday morning,
had the perfect tax day quote and everything, but as always preparing a
release uncovered stuff I had to fix...)