[Toybox] Generic editor. Was: fold implementation

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Apr 16 16:13:51 PDT 2014

On 04/15/14 03:32, David Seikel wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:41:11 -0500 Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
>
>> I'd be interested to know which terminal programs sent which keys.
>
> I've created a showkey toy for just that purpose.

Sorry this is going so slowly and with so much pondering. I'm wrapping
my head around the problem space, in parallel with a dozen other things...

> I've made changes now after your comments, do you want it sent to the
> list again, or can you pull it out of my git repo?

I can pull your repo. where did I leave your repo...

landley at driftwood:~/toybox$ ls -l | wc -l
76
landley at driftwood:~/toybox$ ls -l pending | wc -l
49

Ah, found it. (boxes, I was looking for boxen...)

Thanks,