[Toybox] [Patches] - Static analysis fixes

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Aug 11 06:17:02 PDT 2014

On 08/11/2014 04:27 AM, Ashwini Sharma wrote:
> Hi Rob, List,
>
> Attached are the patches to commands for issues reported from static
> analysis tool.

Still reading through that part.

> portability.h.patch - it is for O_CLOEXEC, as compiler complained of it.

Which compiler? It was added to the kernel in linux commit f23513e8 back
in 2007, leading up to the 2.6.22 kernel, so it's been in the linux for
7 years now.

*shrug* I can add the code to portability.h, I'm just curious what
compiler still in use wouldn't have it. (Says the guy still maintaining
a gcc 4.2.1 fork with binutils 2.17...)

> Makefile.patch - for cleaning generated/*.o files and libopts.dat file

I actually made this change locally yesterday, but haven't pushed it yet.

Thanks, reading through the rest of this now...