[Toybox] Patches for toybox-0.4.8

luckboy at vp.pl luckboy at vp.pl
Tue Jun 24 07:34:33 PDT 2014

W dniu 24.06.2014 15:20, Rob Landley pisze:
> On 06/23/14 16:45, Isaac Dunham wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 05:35:55PM +0200, luckboy at vp.pl wrote:
>>> I created own build system for small linux distributions. I had to
>>> write two patches for your
>>> toybox-0.4.8. First patch fixes display of the id toy. Second patch
>>> fixes sigsegv of the which
>>> toy for the unset PATH variable of environment. These patches:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/luckboy/toyroot/blob/master/patch/toybox-0.4.8-fixes.patch
>> This is not correct; a system where ngroups !> 0 is broken, and id *should*
>> perror_exit().
>> Make sure you have something in /etc/group and /etc/passwd.
> What exactly broke without sys/ttydefaults.h? I've built defconfig
> against musl, so... something under pending? (Or something in a very
> recent musl version?)

getty.c requires sys/ttydefaults.h. Error of my compilation:

toys/pending/getty.c:168:29: error: 'CERASE' undeclared (first use in
this function)

The CERASE macro and more similar macros just are defined at
sys/ttydefaults.h in
musl libc. This header file isn't included any header file in musl libc.
I use musl-1.0.3.