[Toybox] Getting Toybox into Android before the NetBSD userland wins out

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4+gmane at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:41:00 PST 2014

Rob Landley <rob at ...> wrote:
[...]
> I just created a second google account so I could post to the thread,
> but haven't figured out how to get its email to forward to the mail I
> actually check yet...
[...]

Instructions follow.

== Subscribing to change notifications for Android issue 76861 ==

At <http://b.android.com/76861>, click the "star" icon.  This will make the
icon turn yellow, and will make change notifications go to the Gmail box
which you never check.

== Enabling Gmail forwarding ==

Enabling Gmail forwarding is actually a non-obvious procedure.  As the years
have passed, the Gmail UI has become more complex.

1.  Log into <http://www.gmail.com/>.

2.  This is the non-obvious part:  Click the button with the gear icon near
the top-right corner of your screen.

3.  Click "Settings".

4.  At the top, you'll see a white bar.  Click "Forwarding and POP/IMAP".

5.  You will see the forwarding settings there.

Kind regards,
--
Jason Spiro:  computer consultant.
Improve your kids' or your workers' productivity.  If you'd like