[Toybox] Toybox integration in Tizen

Xavier Roche xavier.roche at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Oct 2 00:30:13 PDT 2014

Thanks Rob for this feedback.

I am currently packaging toybox in Tizen environment in order to provide
a more precise runtime status.
The main idea for me is to first create a Tizen image with toybox in
replacement of coreutils.
I will then replace other commands provided by other packages
(diffutils, cpio, sed, findutils ...) by toybox commands.

I will soon be able to provide you a detailed roadmap for toybox
integration, so that i hope we could work together!

Xavier

--
Xavier Roche
Intel OTC - Open Source Technology Center